Contabo down

Hey validators using Contabo machines,

Contabo is down for more than 12 hours. To follow the situation, you may follow https://contabo-status.com/. FYI

2 Likes

For once I don’t have bad luck. Appears that my servers were untouched. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We have identified the reason behind the network interruption in our Duesseldorf data center, which is affecting some of our servers in Duesseldorf. The problem is at a construction site at the highway A46. During digging a cable with 288 fibers was cut, but the workers did not recognize and filled up the hole afterwards, so now they have to dig again to find the actual place of damage.

:man_facepalming:

I was thinking that such cases occured only in undeveloped countries :joy:

1 Like

what a mess! That explains why a bunch of my nodes went offline!! :no_good_man:

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

At least I picked a couple to be in the USA.

LET THE SLASHING BEGIN! :joy: