[Complete] Dec 28 - 29 scheduled maintenance: Prepping for pDEX v3

FYI I’m not a dev nor work with the team.

@Jared says in the thread he’s responded to your ticket in a private message. Put your screenshots through to him there.

Hi everyone,

Glad to announce that the maintenance is complete. All features on the app are fully functional now. Hope you would enjoy the new app and feel free to ping us if you encounter any issues or need assistance.

@radonm @SPAddict25 I just wanted to clarify that besides trading fees, liquidity providers will also earn liquidity mining in PRV that is pulled from DAO (yes, the PRV hard cap is still 100M and no extra PRV is minted from a block rewards). This will be released in the next version.

@666 sorry for the late response (@jared did it tho), we are collecting more information from data on the blockchain to give you a clearer explanation and will get back to you soon.

Thanks …

I can’t seem to swap to/from lots of coins that should be available, including big ones like DAI & USDC. Also, I don’t see the liquidity I provided through add a pair in the old app - am I missing the right screen?

Thanks!

I think liquidity for some coins are still being transferred over. I just saw another 500k in liquidity added on the explorer.

bollocks, lots of coins can’t be traded on the “new” Dex. For example, BUSD, DAI, etc. If this is the new Dex we are screwed.

Any updates on my funds …

@SPAddict25 is right, we are still creating more pools (including USDC and DAI) and then adding liquidity to those. To leverage the new mechanism of the new Incognito exchange, the pool structure is a bit different from the old one. Stay tuned.

Note: The new app was rolled out, for those who wanted to remove liquidity from the old pools (pDEX V2 pools), please create a ticket for @Support, we will help you with that.

Are you saying the liquidity we added will not be moved - that we should contact support to remove it (and presumably we can add it ourselves)? Or if we don’t contact support it will eventually be moved for us (and attributed to us)?

Thanks!

You added liquidity to pDEX V2 by your account then we couldn’t withdraw or move it for you (obviously). What we can do is to tell you steps of how to remove liquidity from pDEX V2 and then you can re-add liquidity to pDEX V3 if you want.

OK, sounds good - please let me know the steps whenever it’s convenient. Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve DMed you @yoo for pDEX V2 liquidity withdrawal. Pools for USDC & DAI were also created too, you guys can start swapping these coins by now.

2 Likes