Community call - Come hang out with us!

Hey everyone!

If you joined us in the January PRV Holders Call earlier this month, you know that there was a lot of interest expressed in having an informal Incognito meetup, in addition to the formal monthly call.

We think you’re right. The monthly call is always packed with updates and presentations, so we’re creating a space for everyone to talk about the project without a time-restricted Q&A setting.

This will be a relaxed call about Incognito. It won’t be recorded, so you’re free to speak your mind without worrying about what you say being published.

If you believe in the human right to privacy, and want to hang out with @andrey and other like-minded people, please RSVP, then join us!

Hangout info:

Time: 2PM UTC | 9PM GMT+7 | 9AM EST | 6AM PST.
Date: Thursday, January 21 2021.
Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84541449128

Are you coming?

• Yes, save me a seat!
  • I wish I could, but *generic excuse.

0 voters

Drop those questions below

It’s an informal call, but we still like to come prepared! If you know of a question or topic you’ll want to bring up in the call, please let me know in reply to this thread, so we can make sure to have all the relevant details.

And if you have other ideas or questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m always here!

14 Likes

Looking forward to it! One question that I would like to open up for informal discussion: “With many new users coming to the crypto space over the past month, how has Incognito been handling this spike? Any performance metrics to share? Any concerns with scaling coming up?”

5 Likes

Hey everyone who will join us, if possible, pls let us know what topics you would like to discuss on the call, so we can arrange the agenda appropriately. Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

One of the interesting topic to discuss :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could light shadow box be explained a little more?

I think this should be asked directly to the owner of LSB @taind :laughing:

1 Like

Enjoyed it…was nice talking with everyone. Look forward to more interaction and help if needed, Cheers.

4 Likes

A few ideas for the next call:

1. I think there is great value to have the community call run by the community in terms of a person that moderates, the call. I think there is even more value in having a different person from the community run it each time. I’m thinking that those that are willing to do it put their name in and a random number is generated, and that person runs the call, sets up the agenda based on topics requested by the community. People could put their name into the pool based on their interest and availability that particular call. Thoughts? I am willing to put my name into the pool to draw from for next call if this is the way the community wants to go.

2. I also think the time for the meeting should be variable, so those from different timezones can join. It’s going to suck for some people all the time. Also it may be better to have on weekends vs. during the week for some. Some variation to have equal opportunity for all to join most of the time seems most fair. Thoughts?

4 Likes

Yes I too enjoyed the call. I’m sorry if I came across talking too much in the call. Just excited, and perhaps too much coffee this morning :rofl: I look forward to hearing more from everyone as I learn more from the community all the time and I know that there are a lot of great ideas out there.

2 Likes

What do you need bro? :wink:

Yep, I do agree that these kind of community calls should be host by community members. By doing this way, community can make decision on what topic they want to talk about, what time that works best for them…The core-team should join as a guest and discuss with community. It sound fair to me!

I also find the idea of having the theme calls interesting. Anyone who is interested in any specific topic can join and feel more comfortable to speak.

Haah no, nice to hear your voice! :wink:

4 Likes