Cold storage support

How close are we to ledger or Trezor support? I want to stack more prv but I’d feel safer with cold storage support.

9 Likes

Totally agree with you. Really Important in order to improve security and attract more liquidity.

5 Likes

Yes, this is very important. Another idea in the meantime might be to ask the user to pick a password and export an encrypted .7z file

4 Likes

I’m really missing Trezor integration… I really feel naked without it! TBH it’s the only reason I don’t put more money in this project!

3 Likes

@andrey Is there anyone currently working on this?

Hey, @John_98 @marko got your points. And this thread always reminds me of it. We will implement it as soon as possible.

@Brakley, not yet.

All those days were busy with pUniswap, now the main focus is cross pool. Once it gets life, I think we will be able to integrate Incogntio to Trezor.

4 Likes

Question…does the project support…Ledger…when it comes to the cold storage question as well?

That would be great! Trezor is an interesting choice. I have a ledger and a trezor so I’m good either way. Just can’t wait for cold storage support so I can sink more into this project :sunglasses:

4 Likes