Calling for Incognito Rebels!

Howdy, folks!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone for joining the Incognito community, building amazing products and contributing breakthrough ideas to help the community thrive.

If you would like to be a part of the movement to make privacy more accessible and adaptable, come join us! The Rebel Alliance needs you!

There are currently two paths you can take to join the Alliance.

1. Taking on specific missions

The first part comes in the form of missions that the Incognito core team will list. Performance metrics will be also shared. If you fulfil them, you will earn rewards for each respective mission you complete.

Your mission(s), should you choose to accept it, is as follows:

Mission Reward
:left_right_arrow: Get ERC-20 projects to list on pDEX and provide at least $1,000 in liquidity. 200 PRV per listing (+ bonuses if the listing has a good performance)
:hammer_and_wrench: Bring external builders onboard to start building products. 10% of the builder’s 1st reward
:earth_americas: Get Incognito reviewed by YouTubers. 500 - 2,000 PRV per video
:memo: Get Incognito on reputable blockchain/ cryptocurrency outlets. 500 - 1,000 PRV per article

2. Brainstorming

The second path gives you creative freedom to create your own missions and propose your ideas. If there’s an idea you feel that goes beyond the missions above, we want to hear it.

Just take note of these 3 steps:

• Step 1: Prepare your plan with targets, metrics, timeframe, execution steps and expected rewards as detailed as possible.

• Step 2: Share your plan on Community/Ideas and get feedback from core team members (*). Don’t forget to tag @Andrey and @Ducky in your post.

• Step 3: Execute and update results.

(*) The feedback is essential to ensure that all external plans are unified with the main direction of the project.

If your idea is approved, you will have full control and responsibility over the execution of it. Once it is executed with success, you will duly earn the rewards stated in your approved proposal.

Sidenote

• The purpose of the Rebel Alliance is to help grow Incognito’s exposure. If you instead have a product you’d like to build, your proposal should go into Builders/Community and join the Builder Rewards program.

• Try not to be spammers in other communities, otherwise it can have the opposite effect on results.

• This is the continuation of the first alliance - the Incognito Alliance.

If you’re interested in blockchain technology and ready to bring privacy back to the crypto space, let’s get started!

Comment in this thread which path you’d like to take :point_down:. Feel free to ask questions if you’re still concerned about anything. You’re even welcome to team up with another Rebel! :handshake:

Upwards and onwards!

26 Likes

I’d be interested in the “:left_right_arrow: Get ERC-20 projects to list on pDEX and provide at least $1,000 in liquidity” mission because in the new few month I’ll be able to provide liquidity for 2 ERC-20 tokens, but I have a few questions:

• Should be those tokens be exclusively created by me or my business?
    The tokens are from 2 projects I believe in but I’m not personally involved;

• How could I prove that the provided liquidity, required for the reward, is offered by me?

1 Like

I have the exact same questions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know how notifications work exactly here.
Let’s try this: @andrey

Hi @GGolov @fierydev, thanks for being interested in the mission of providing liquidity on pDEX. I would like to introduce @elena who is taking care of this initiative to assist you guys on these questions. :blush:

Hi @GGolov @fierydev! Thanks for your questions:) The main idea of this mission is to increase the trading volume on the pDEX and acquire new users. We expect that if a project core team provide liquidity on their own, they will make an official announcement about the listing, and more users will know about Incognito. Regarding the questions you asked:

1. Sure, you can provide liquidity on your own, but the core team should make an official listing announcement. Only after that, it will be assumed, that the mission is completed.

2. No special proofs are required. It will be enough if you show us projects’ official announcement and the message where the core team agreed to publish it. :hugs:

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the answers.

So, from what I’ve understood, if and when the teams I’ll have contacted will update me about their upcoming official listing announcement, I’ll have to post a new topic in the community section (or a new reply to this topic) sharing the chat I’ve had with them and a link to their news.

Is that correct?

Yes, but I think it is better to DM @ducky or @elena instead of sharing your chats publicly :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be attempting to go ahead with a project or two! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to try these 2 missions:

• Get Incognito reviewed by YouTubers
  • Get Incognito on reputable blockchain/ cryptocurrency outlets
4 Likes

Great! Keep us updated on how it goes!

1 Like

Cool! :sunglasses:

Please keep the community updated on your progress, and do not hesitate to let us know if you need a support. :black_heart:

3 Likes

what about talking about the project in some local news paper?
does this count?

1 Like

That’s helpful too. If you introduce Incognito to your local outlets (make sure that they’re privacy and blockchain-focused entities), and they agree to publish an article about our technology, pls share it with us. The assessment will be made based on the reputation of the outlets.

Please check this topic for reference: Media and Journalists with focus on privacy

Thank you for being interested in Rebel campaign! :sunglasses: :black_heart:

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: hopefully I could become a youtuber someday

2 Likes

Add bounty for adding external blockchain projects into incognito

1 Like

You always can! What will you make videos about? Blockchain in general or something more specific?

Hey @Fatfaa, if we do add it, will you sign up for this quest? :wink:

1 Like

TY @Stackk! Let me know if I could help with anything

Sound cool :raised_hands: Will you review about Incognito technology in your first video? :wink: