Calling for Incognito Rebels!

Are you referring adding liquidity for a pair? Or you mean to maintain a bridge for external projects into Incognito as what’s been stated in this topic: Maintaining your own bridge to Incognito?

1 Like

@Ducky Building a trusted bridge for coins that have their own blockchain to come into incognito, yes what is documented in that post but obviously not erc20 tokens.

1 Like

Hey @Fatfaa, as you saw in this post -> Maintaining your own bridge to Incognito , having a trust-less bridge requires around 3 months of development. The best way to start bridging all other networks (not erc20) to Incognito is by collaborating with core teams of those networks and building trusted bridges first.

Do you have in mind any project that would be interested in maintaining own bridge to Incognito ?

4 Likes

Hey @Fatfaa, how do you want this bounty look like? Would love to have some of your inputs.

We’re thinking about grading the external blockchain projects that we want to have integration with, and give different amount of PRV rewards depending on how needed the integration is.

If anyone needs a developer to create a bridge for their coin/blockchain, I’d be happy to offer my services in exchange for payment or bounties :grimacing:

I’m currently creating a bridge for my own coin.

4 Likes

I may know of 1