Calling for Incognito Rebels!

I’m going to try these 2 missions:

• Get Incognito reviewed by YouTubers
  • Get Incognito on reputable blockchain/ cryptocurrency outlets
4 Likes

Great! Keep us updated on how it goes!

1 Like

Cool! :sunglasses:

Please keep the community updated on your progress, and do not hesitate to let us know if you need a support. :black_heart:

3 Likes

what about talking about the project in some local news paper?
does this count?

1 Like

That’s helpful too. If you introduce Incognito to your local outlets (make sure that they’re privacy and blockchain-focused entities), and they agree to publish an article about our technology, pls share it with us. The assessment will be made based on the reputation of the outlets.

Please check this topic for reference: Media and Journalists with focus on privacy

Thank you for being interested in Rebel campaign! :sunglasses: :black_heart:

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: hopefully I could become a youtuber someday

2 Likes

Add bounty for adding external blockchain projects into incognito

1 Like

You always can! What will you make videos about? Blockchain in general or something more specific?

Hey @Fatfaa, if we do add it, will you sign up for this quest? :wink:

1 Like

TY @Stackk! Let me know if I could help with anything

Sound cool :raised_hands: Will you review about Incognito technology in your first video? :wink:

Are you referring adding liquidity for a pair? Or you mean to maintain a bridge for external projects into Incognito as what’s been stated in this topic: Maintaining your own bridge to Incognito?

1 Like

@Ducky Building a trusted bridge for coins that have their own blockchain to come into incognito, yes what is documented in that post but obviously not erc20 tokens.

1 Like

Hey @Fatfaa, as you saw in this post -> Maintaining your own bridge to Incognito , having a trust-less bridge requires around 3 months of development. The best way to start bridging all other networks (not erc20) to Incognito is by collaborating with core teams of those networks and building trusted bridges first.

Do you have in mind any project that would be interested in maintaining own bridge to Incognito ?

4 Likes

Hey @Fatfaa, how do you want this bounty look like? Would love to have some of your inputs.

We’re thinking about grading the external blockchain projects that we want to have integration with, and give different amount of PRV rewards depending on how needed the integration is.

If anyone needs a developer to create a bridge for their coin/blockchain, I’d be happy to offer my services in exchange for payment or bounties :grimacing:

I’m currently creating a bridge for my own coin.

4 Likes

I may know of 1