Builder Rewards: Summary

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for joining us in the Builder Rewards program over the past 7 months. It’s been awesome to see new projects be announced and developed over time, and for the community to use their votes to show their appreciation. I hope new projects are announced and the current products we know and love continue to be developed! :raised_hands: :construction_worker_man:

Now, without further ado, I would like to officially announce that Builder Rewards v.1 has closed. Version 2 will be announced soon, but first, let’s take a look at the results of version 1.

Version 1 projects and rewards

Here are the projects that were funded by Builder Rewards v.1:

To see results month by month, visit the monthly vote pages in the Builders > Vote category.

What’s next?

Why, Builder Rewards v.2 of course! It’s being designed to better support our builders, narrow the development focus, and bring even more effective innovation to the Incognito ecosystem.

We’re currently in talks about the parameters of BR v2, and will be finished shortly. The official announcement will be published later this month. Stay tuned!

To all builders, do keep building your projects! You’ll want to be ready for BR v2 :wink:

19 Likes

Thank you to the Incognito team for this awesome support to community builders!

Who will be the first in this list to launch an Incognito related startup? :wink:

4 Likes

We will see :wink:

1 Like

Wow—it really pays to be a builder! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree more, but it should not be overlooked how much work all of these builders (and those not on the list) put into their projects and supporting community members through it! :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Yes, I just meant that their efforts were not in vain. It was productive and profitable to be a builder here. Hopefully it’s win-win for all stakeholders :grin:

2 Likes