Bug report “TxID” link dont work

When i press “TxID link (on sent page) = nothing happens

Devices:
Iphone XR ios14.1
Ipad pro ios 14.1

1 Like

Hey @Iksolon, can you please give us a screenshot of what appeared on your send screen? We would like to know if there was an error message popped up on that screen.

2 Likes

No “error message”. Just nothing happen. I am not directed to a site with all informations about that transaction. Just nothing happens when i press that “button”.

imagem

1 Like

Thank you for providing information. I will pass down this to the team for further investigation.
I will keep you updated :blush:

1 Like

hello @lksolon. Could you please tap on the link instead of the arrow button/icon to see if it works?
We will improve it soon. Thank you.

2 Likes

Ive tapped in all screen. Ive tried everything. Nothing happens in that screen for me. And ive tried in other transactions too.

Tks for you attention and good work

2 Likes

Hi @Iksolon,

I checked your issue. It works fine on IOS and Android. The link still works. It does not work when we tap the arrow icon. Could you please tell me about your version app which you are using? If your app has not lasted version 3.10.4.1, please update a new lasted version and check the issue again. If your app is in version 3.10.4.1, please record your issue and send it to us, so we double-check it for you.
Let me know if you have any.

Many thanks.

3 Likes

Yes, thanks for your information. I got your problem. This is an issue. For this case (history detail), you need to tap the arrow icon, not tap the link. About the case sent successfully, you can tap the link, not tap the arrow icon. We will improve in this case. We will notify you after this issue is fixed.

Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

I don’t know why you don’t understand, but I’ll try to explain one more time:
I tried to press in several places (on the link, on the arrow, next to the link, next to the arrow, on other parts of the screen (maybe the link was displaced, I don’t know) and absolutely nothing happens on that screen!
The buttons on that screen do not work for me and I am in no way able to be directed to the website with the complete information of the transaction. Get it now? If not, no problem. Its not a big deal.
Tks

1 Like

Hi @Iksolon, we would like to get back to this case. Please try again. If you still got this error on the “Sent.” page (either tap on the link or the arrow), please provide a screen record so we can check it for you.

For iOS user, here’s how: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

1 Like

Hello Peter, tks for your time!

in the video you can see that when I touch the arrows, nothing happens.
the only part of the screen that something happens is when I touch the ‘copy’ buttons

3 Likes

Hi @Iksolon, thank you. We need some more information.

What is the web browser you are using on your phone (Safari/ Chrome/ Opera/ etc…)? Is your phone jailbreak or it has any special configurations?

2 Likes

Im not using incognito thought the browser (im using app). And on IOS, all browsers are running over safari engine. And i dont have opera, firefox installed.

And no, its not jealbreak.

Its just a regular iphone XR and a regular ipad pro updated.

1 Like

Thanks, @Iksolon. We will leave this topic open while we try to find a way to reproduce this bug.

1 Like

Can confirm neither the link or the arrow is working. iOS 14.2, Incognito app (latest version).

Hi @cusdt.eth, could you please provide a screen record like the above?

Here’s how: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT207935

1 Like

Bug solved!

For me its just all running now Peter!

Tks for your time!

2 Likes

@Iksolon Could I know what you did to get it worked on your ends :sweat_smile: ?

1 Like

@Peter I thought you guys solved it ?!

The only different thing was that I changed my iphone and transferred the entire configuration via Apple’s transfer system and I didn’t even have to mess with Incognito’s private keys. When the installation of the system ended, incognito already opened everything working.
We might think that this is what solved the bug, but what is strange is that the ipad app (which I haven’t touched) is working normally as well, which makes me think it was some update on the incognito.

1 Like