Bruno - Stake Reward Calculator

Yeah, It calculate with these.
The diagram represent your PRV holding. So the PRV price change is not influence that.

Thanks for your vote and comments! I appreciate these.

1 Like

Hey @Bruno,

I am not sure if this is an error or what, but the calculator doesn’t appear to be working today. I just happened to go to it to run some numbers and saw it’s showing some negative numbers. You may want to take a look. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @sid,
yeah… Thank you for writing me.

The https://mainnet.incognito.org/fullnode endpoint is not working well.
Calculator don’t get the whole network stake.

I think it’s relating to many opened topic in the near past where the network is not working.
I hope it will be fixed soon.

2 Likes

API fixed
Thank you for support!

1 Like

I like this estimator.

Curious how you came ~32 PRV for reward frequency though. Wouldn’t ~20 PRV be more accurate with a small chance of ~30 PRV?

2 epochs with the chance of a 3rd?

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right. It’s too much.
I will update it.

Hello guys!

• Updated PRV fixed 28% APY
  • Estimated reward frequency changed to 20 PRV / week
  • Added prv.finance web wallet link

Thank you for support!

6 Likes

Thanks for the update, I really like your tool and use it every week

1 Like

I hope in the future Bruno will get more function to calculate more detail, I still think about your product and when I have any ideas I will tell you

3 Likes

@Bruno - how about adding a capability to export to excel or download a projection based on the data fed in the form? This way, we could tweak the numbers to compare returns if we re-staked at a faster or slower rate? Or we could tweak some other numbers, if we wanted to?

2 Likes

Sir,:point_up_2: This website update or not because now incognito give 28%.

Website not lode on my phone :neutral_face:

Hey thank you. I found that bug. Fixed.

1 Like

Could you screenshot it or tell me more detail?

1 Like

Hey @Bruno, not sure if you do keep working on this project? Is there any new update for Stake Reward Calculator? :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what the “Restake” on this tool mean?
Does it mean putting the earnings on “Provide” function from the wallet app?
And what does “Pool” mean at the top?

Thanks.

Im not 100% sure, but i believe the tool means are you going to put your node earnings back into provide and earn a % on it. But im also unsure if it means, waiting til 1750 PRV to stake another node. Would have to check in with @Bruno

1 Like

Please update Website 21% APY

@RiRoyal It might be a while until this is updated as @Bruno has not been online since Jan 21st.

1 Like

[Bug?]
Nodes > 0 shows zero earnings.
Nodes = 0 shows earnings according to other parameters.