[Shipped] Bring Incognito to the new listings and events.

Goal:

As you know, it’s quite hard to find any information about Incognito on the internet. Such popular resources as CoinMarketCap and Coingecko haven’t listed us properly, and many others don’t have information about Incognito at all.

So, I have two main goals for February:

• Bring Incognito to the new listings, events, interviews;
  • Fix the information about Incognito on the existed resources. Let’s try to push CoinMarketCap and Coingecko again. :smiling_imp: :crossed_fingers:

Length:

One month.

Key results:

Increase the percentage of referral traffic on the Incognito.org from 7% to 15%.

Need your input:

As always, I’ll appreciate your help. If you know any popular/useful resources, Incognito could be listed or event we could participate, please leave the link in the comments.

I’ll post an update every 2 weeks to keep you inform about the progress :slight_smile:

Thanks all!

10 Likes

Hey guys,

As you have noticed, February was quiet because of the Lunar New Year. We have submitted applications for the most popular Defi and crypto listings. However, they haven’t added information about Incognito yet.

This week I complete the spreadsheet with all resources, where we send the applications. So all the community members will be able to check statuses for each listing. Additionally, I will add the API and other required information there; if you want to list Incognito somewhere else, you will be able to do it on your own. :black_heart:

In February, we also changed the focus a bit to spent time on the web3 and combined our efforts to finalize the FAQ page.

I’ll keep you updated. Thanks! :raised_hands: :blush:

3 Likes