Blockfolio

How hard is it for apps like blockfolio to pull data of prv price from our explorer? It would be nice if they can list price from our exchange as an option so it more accurately reflects real price (vitex has very little trade activity)

Also on the blockfolio subject, thanks to chuck from support we are listed there after a helpful suggestion on how to get to them from me…We can also join their news messaging service blockfolio signals!

This service I have used with other projects I have worked with (zclassic and primecoin) and the news blast get sent out to over 10,000 active users of the service. (8 million users total)

We should apply for this service , I managed to do it with ease for 2 coins so I know for sure we can get on there :wink:

4 Likes
  1. If anyone was to pull a price feed from incscan they would need to devote precious dev hours.
  2. Most listings want 3rd party price feeds so the coin value is not manipulated.

It’s unlikely to get any further listing anytime soon—but applying for Blockfolio Signal is a great idea!!

How does uniswap do it? Don’t exchanges pull data for their native token?

I think they pull from Uniswap & Balancer as there is enough volume on there to warrant dev time and their pricing is trusted by the community at large. I noticed this integration fairly recently. Maybe a 3rd party is providing an API? I have no idea.

Hey @Matt6412 Once again thanks for the suggestion on blockfolio it worked like a charm! Regarding blockfolio signals, i have already made a request to be added as well. They have replied my email and stated:

"Hi Chucky,

Thank you for reaching out. Due to an unexpectedly high response rate
for Blockfolio Signal applications, we are responding to teams in
order of their market cap. Please be patient with us as we work
through this process, and I will be in touch shortly to schedule a
meeting to get you started. If you have any questions, please feel
free to reach out, and thanks so much for your patience!"

So here we are waiting for that email.

3 Likes

Hmmm market cap order, that’s an interesting reply lol. Hopefully they respond.