Bird - GetPRV - PRV Faucet Website

Hello,

I have created a PRV Faucet website.

getprv.com

Current payout is 0.00001 0.00002 PRV a claim, with the only requirement to claim being to solve a captcha. There is no time limit between claims (paying to solve captchas to abuse this would cost significantly more than 0.00001 PRV equivalent each, so there’s no reason to).

The site isn’t the best looking and isn’t what you would consider “mobile friendly”, although it will still work across any device. Improved in update.

Initial Faucet balance is around 5 PRV. At 0.00001 PRV a claim, 500,000 claims can be made. The public receiving address of the wallet storing faucet balance is also public if anyone desires to contribute, although it is not necessary. Faucet balance is automatically updated on the page every few minutes.

There is no “catch” to this service. It exists entirely as a free and public community service, with no advertisements or anything else. One faucet claim should be enough to cover the cost of the transaction fee on many (normal) transactions made on the incognito network.

34 Likes

Really cool idea :+1:

2 Likes

I’m just being curious…

Is there GitHub depository for this page? I was thinking about trying to make it mobile friendly. If you guys allow me too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi all,

Just pushed a UI overhaul update. The site should finally be mobile friendly as well as look nicer overall.

5 Likes

Great job @bird!

What do you think about the idea to add twitter proof instead/beside of captcha ?

Let say with the captcha you can get 0.00001 and with social proof 10x more 0.0001 or something like this ) It might help to spread some words about Incognito in Twitter )

12 Likes

is there a website or link on this ?

1 Like

ok there it is thanks for sharing this info :+1:

2 Likes

This is nice, thanks !

3 Likes

What does one use a faucet for? I know you can get small amounts of PRV, but what is the real utility here for users?

2 Likes

It can be more useful for brand new users that sometimes misses out that they need PRV to do any transaction within the app so this small amount can help them out in case they transfer a coin which they cannot pay the fee with.

7 Likes

I think it can be another form to generate some tokens apart from your staking, even though it’s a small amount. But it’s still something.

1 Like

It’s a great way to get new users started. Both faucets, the one mentioned in this post and the one in the Discord provide more than enough to cover their first few transactions.

2 Likes

Cool idea Bird, keep updating

1 Like

its a great help on the community for adding more ways to earn PRV

1 Like

Hi all,

Faucet payout has been increased to 0.00002 from 0.00001.

3 Likes

Hey there, this is cool I love the faucets! Do you offer jackpot rolls or any multiplier games to try and increase the coin through luck?

I’m willing to create and donate a multiplier machine or game for your website for free. However, I don’t know how Incognito Network GET and POST calls work so you’d have to tell me that info.

Best,

–Ant

I could get a fully functional game up within a few hours.

3 Likes

:thinking: very interesting idea!

I have done the exact same :confused: none of my friends use incognito or have PRV coin. So I can’t even transfer or swap anything for PRV because it costs PRV to do it :rofl::sob:

PM me your Incognito wallet address and I can send you 0.5 PRV. I recommend swapping crypto into PRV maintaining a 0.5 PRV balance.

Can you help me too. I cant swap my ETH. Just new

1 Like