August PRV Holders call Agenda

Hey guys,

August PRV Holders call is coming soon, and we prepared an agenda for you. Now you can check the main topics for the PRV call and apply for the speaking slot with your Incognito product.

Date: Friday, 7 August. Time: 2am UTC | 9am VN | 11am Tokyo
Thursday, 6 August Time: 7 pm LA | 10 pm NYC
Where: Incognito Youtube Channel
Topics:

1. Incognito’s July achievements.
  2. Development goals for August.
  3. Builder reward results.
  4. Builders’ products presentation.
  5. Questions and answers.

If you want to pitch your product on the PRV holders call, please contact @Ducky until Thursday, 6 August.

Official PRV holders announcement

11 Likes

Thanks @elena :tada:

Here you go @Josh_Hamon. Looking forward to hear your voice :joy:

3 Likes

For European people, I believe this to be 4 AM Amsterdam time.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll be asleep :wink:

Have a good call and please share the video after it :pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

I attended my first live PRV Holders call earlier today. It was awesome. Thanks @andrey for the excellent updates and progress scorecards. It was so refreshing to see the leadership of this project reaching out to the community with questions they need help with answers.

A SUGGESTION…
Regarding gathering answers to questions on the call, may I suggest you post the questions ahead f time as Topics on this platform. Give the community some advanced noticed (perhaps a week) and thus allow us to post ideas/answers to each question. These can then be voted up. Perhaps the best ideas/answers with the most votes could earn some PRV as an incentive.

2 Likes

Hey @Linnovations yep, thats cool idea. Will definitely do it before next PRV holders call.

CC @Ducky

2 Likes