[Closed] [Auction] Limited Edition pNode Auction #1 - Happy Halloween!

Hello Incognito Community! :wave:

It’s finally here! Incognito’s first Limited Edition pNode Auction! :partying_face: Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

Auction Rules:

:jack_o_lantern: Auction price starts at $399.
:jack_o_lantern: Bid increments of +$10.
:jack_o_lantern: Shipping costs separate.
:jack_o_lantern: Total due on auction close (can pay via credit/debit card or stablecoins).
:jack_o_lantern: NO snipe bidding. Any bids within the last 3 minutes of auction close extend the auction by 3 minutes. The auction ends after 3 minutes have passed the last bid.
:jack_o_lantern: There are no limits to how many times you can bid.
Did you get outbid? Bid again! :muscle:
:jack_o_lantern: Be respectful to each other. Don’t worry if you get outbid, there will be other chances to get a Limited Edition pNode :grin:
:jack_o_lantern: This auction will run for 24 hours starting at 2022-10-31T04:01:00Z and ending at 2022-11-01T03:59:00Z.

This auction is for Limited Edition pNode #1 out of 8 and will be marked as such.

In order to not clutter this [Auction] thread, please discuss Limited Edition pNodes on the [Announcement] post which can be found here: [Announcement] Limited Edition pNodes

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: Start Bidding Below! :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

5 Likes

Bid: $399

2 Likes

409$
lol

Bid $429

I love the Halloween surprise - great idea! :confetti_ball:

My Bid = $419

I have an idea for the Marketing Team that may create some additional fun and also make it easier for community members to win a Limited Edition pNode.

My idea is featured as a Comment in this post -
MARKETING: $100K Advertising Grant up for grabs via Presearch

1 Like

$439. Please

1 Like

My bid: $449 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

460 is my newest bid. I think it was to late though

1 Like

Congratulations @sid, you have the winning bid of $449.

We will reach out via PM.

4 Likes

Wow the 1st Limited Edition pNode just got sold. Congratulations @sid

QUESTION:
With the laser etching on each Limited Edition pNode, do they each have their unique number and quantity like fine art prints E.g. 1 of 8, 2 of 8, 3 of 8 … etc?

1 Like

Yes, sorry this wasn’t more clear in the auction details. Each pNode is marked 1/8 2/8 3/8, etc.

2 Likes

Oh wow, just catching up to this now! Yay!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes