Are shield addresses 1 Time use?

Is the address provided for receiving tokens one time use?

What happens if multiple transactions are sent to that address within the 2 hour period?

I sent one transaction to test and then followed up with another transaction after confirming the first was successful. Now I’m not seeing the second transaction.

Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the community @iceman2g…first of all it is one transaction per one shielding address even if done within 2 hour period…only one transaction per address…now as to assistance with your second transaction create a ticket to @Support and a mod will assist you with the issue… :sunglasses:

@Tempestblack thank you for the welcome and taking the time to respond.

I think the app should be updated to show a notification that makes it clear the address that is generated is one time use only.

The fact that the address can still be copied to the clipboard when viewing the transaction would suggest that it is not one time use. I think this should be removed as an option or else show a message once it’s copied to the clipboard when the transaction status is marked complete.

2 Likes

@iceman2g…your welcome…and as to your suggestion…well make a ticket to @Support as to what you see the issue being and your suggestion on how it could be improved and see what they say…they might bring it up to the development team…regardless was glad I was able to help… :sunglasses:

1 Like

As stated by Mike in reply to your other post on the sort of same topic. That notification you want to be added, is already present. You mixed Send/Receive with Shield/Unshield screen.

2 Likes