[Shipped] App v.2

super quick update here as have been leaving mammoth msgs in other threads -

pool went live yesterday :space_invader:

currently in soft launch stage (will properly launch next week with USDT + USDC).

walkthrough here + conversation: Pool

we’re busy prepping to make sure things work smoothly this week before we push it out to external communities. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Good improvement :+1:

4 Likes

Perfect, I like working on internal issues before going and pushing to bring others in.

Also, right here what you put would be perfect on the app’s homepage. The little updated communication spot on the app’s homepage like we have been discussing.
:grimacing:

Thanks @jerry_watson, we’ve started working through a couple of your ideas - user guides and an announcement board. Should make things more comfortable for new and current users. Thanks for pushing us to get it done!

2 Likes

Hey, I appreciate y’all listening even if no ideas are followed through on, but following through on two ideas I and others have brought up is a great feeling (and will hopefully help people out)! The approach, after all of the technical foundations are figured out and working, should always be, “How can I make this to where a 5th grader can understand it?”, then all that’s left are minor tweaks and boom, you are good to go!

P.S. after using pool V2 for a few days it is hands down much better, NOT perfect, but definitely, in my opinion, the right direction🙂

5 Likes

hi everyone! please take a couple of minutes to let us know

1) what you think of the app:

Please rate the app: a quick July survey

2) what changes you would like to see:

Need your input: app improvement options

What’s up next:

Bulletin board, thanks @Jerry_Watson!

New Node interface, thanks @mike_wagner and everyone who pushed for reintroducing simplified statuses!

Remove pDEX and pDEXWithdraw accounts with new Add tab

Improved performance - fewer bugs, faster loading, all that good stuff.

And a bunch more. Will be posting a new August proposal for App v.3 soon - with goals and todos.

8 Likes