App Update v4.6.4 - BTC Shielding History Improvement

Hello everyone,

Yesterday we released an update in-app (v4.6.4) to improve Bitcoin Shielding History. You can confirm you have received this update by going under settings and scrolling to the bottom of the page. Below is some more information explaining what was improved and how.

The main improvement is BTC shielding history will be shown on the app immediately after users send BTC to the shielding address. Users no longer need to wait until the shielding is completed to see the history as before.

The shielding status includes:

Pending : after users make the transaction send BTC to the shielding address and wait for confirmation. Please see an example Pending BTC Transaction in figure 1.

pending
Figure 1: Pending

Processing : the BTC transaction is confirmed and is waiting for at least 6 block confirmations. Please see an example Processing BTC Transaction in figure 2.

processing
Figure 2: Processing

Complete : the BTC transaction is confirmed with at least 6 block confirmations and pBTC was minted to users. Please see an example Completed BTC Transaction in figure 3.

completed
Figure 3: Complete

In the event, your BTC shielding transaction fails you will see the following status under your transaction Failed. Please see an example Failed BTC Transaction in figure 4.

failed
Figure 4: Failed

BTC shielding now shows numerous transaction status messages on the transaction history page as shown in figure 5.

histories
Figure 5: BTC shielding history

We hope the community will see an added benefit of having these improved shielding statuses for BTC transactions. If anyone has any questions or comments please leave them below.

8 Likes

Hey @Jared,

Could you lower the image sizes?

Thanks.

Hmm, I’m not seeing any viewing issues on my desktop or mobile device. I have dropped them down to 75% regardless, hope that helps.

For example, last image is 700x1500 on my screen. In addition to their large size, the images are shown partially. To see the full images, I need to open them in a new tab by right-clicking them. This is not specific just to your post. Many people forget to resize them or there is a setting on the forum to squeeze images so everyone except me is not bothered from this problem. However, if really exists, I cannot find that setting :slight_smile: