App release 3.10.4

There’s another big update this week!

App v3.10.4 is live! The update will be pushed directly in your app the next time you open it, be on the lookout!

What’s in the update?

There are three main features included in this update, focused on making the app more convenient to use both short- and long-term:

1. “Receive” history for every app function

Whether you’re trading, providing/withdrawing liquidity, shielding, or swapping your crypto between users, you’ll now be able to see receiving history in the relevant logs. Shield history will be shown as “shield”, while all cases of receiving crypto from an in-network transaction will be shown as “receive”.

Additionally, if you import a wallet, that wallet’s receive history will now be imported with it.

2. pUniswap and pKyber are coming back

You’ll now have access (again) to large cross-chain liquidity from Uniswap and Kyber, in a more efficient way! The app will take cross-chain fees into account and recommend the best trading option so you get the best overall outcome.

3. Timed out shield transactions can be resumed

With 3.10.4, if your shield transaction times out before your crypto is received, you can now simply hit the “resume” button to finish processing the transaction. This works for all coins except ETH/ERC20.

The resume button only works if you’ve already made the deposit. If you have yet to do so, then generating a fresh shield address is the way to go.

There’s always more on the way

Incognito is constantly evolving. If you see a need or have an idea for how to better the privacy ecosystem, let us know around we.incognito.org, or build it yourself!

15 Likes

YES! Finally.

2 Likes

Where can i access pUniswap and pKyber on the mobile app? Is it in the same place as pDex?

Yes. The app chooses the exchange (pdex/uniswap/kyber) with the best price. Manual selection is not available.

1 Like

I am quite concerned of how low the transaction volume is in pDex. And mostly XMR/PRV or USDT/PRV to get the lowest slippage. Sometimes it just spikes to $1M, but that’s like only two times.

Hi @cureau, whenever you place a trade, there will be a “max price impact” detail. I believe it would help you overview your exchange. Have you tried it yet?

2 Likes

pDex liquidity spreads among different token pairs. Personally i consider this project is still at a very low liquidity, which means a lot of rooms to grow.