Anyswap (Fusion DCRM) and Incognito bridges differences

I was introduced to Anyswap. Did you know about it? What are the differences between their bridge system and incognito system? It seems they can support different blockchains seamless. Can it be useful for the trusted bridges of Incognito?

Some references:

Anyswap Features

• Cross Chain Swaps- Anyswap allows users to seamlessly swap from one token to another in different blockchain networks. Unlike Uniswap, which only allows the swapping of ERC20 tokens, Anyswap supports the swapping of token having ECDSA or EdDSA as the signature algorithm. This 90% of tokens in the crypto space, including BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, USDT, etc.
  • Decentralized Cross-Chain Bridge- Anyswap lets users deposit any coins into the protocol and generate and manage wrapped assets in a decentralized way. All these are achieved via the cross-chain assets bridge.
  • Wallet Support- Anyswap will initially support Metamask and Ledger wallets, but more hardware wallets will be added to the protocol. Additionally, an API will be provided, which will make the Anyswap protocol compatible with any wallet.

They are using Fusion Blockchain DCRM: https://www.fusion.org/products/dcrm

To offer interoperability, DCRM implements the LILO (Lock-In-Lock Out) function. A portal that allows for cross-chain token control and swap through the use of private keys. On the Anyswap protocol, DCRM is the actual cross-chain assets bridge linking different decentralized exchange interfaces.

3 Likes

Hi @Horus87, thanks for introducing Anyswap with useful info :slight_smile:

So, what should we do with this? Build a bridge to Incognito chain, do a listing on pDEX or anything else? :slight_smile:

I am more interested in some kind of tech analysis or a comparison. I’m not a developer so I don’t know if the information are useful. I posted it because their bridge system seems similar to the incognito one and maybe the incognito devs are interested in checking how they create the decentralized custodian system and their bridge. Knowing other techs can bring new ideas or improvements sometimes.

Maybe Incognito is more advanced in relation to the trustless bridges, however if they can create a bridge with every blockchain natively, it could be interesting some kind of bridge between Incognito and them (supporting their tokens and/or interacting with their DEX like with Kyber)… Or at least an investigation oh how this is implemented and if it can be useful to improve incognito tech.

1 Like