another explorer like incscan.io

Hi,

New here. I am looking for a way to explore the network like you could with incscan.io

It looks like inscan.io stopped updating in November… so wondering where I can see overview of markets on coins on Incognito etc. including price history, liquidity, and stuff like that. thank you

https://explorer.incognito.org

I saw that… but it doesn’t have a way to view price history on a coin or browse in a functional way (that I could figure out). It has the tabs along the top where I can toggle through viewing the transactions in chronological order by most recent or liquidity amounts in maybe a random order? Or maybe its also chronological.

In inscan.io I could click on a currency pair or a coin and see price history, which was really useful

Also… incscan.io allowed viewing of markets including custom coins. I don’t see that on the new explorer

Hi @sixtyfourpink, incscan.io was being transferred to a new development team (to be clear, it’s a community dev team, not the core) from the old owner. As of the initial ETA, the transfer will finish in a week or so and it will be functional again.
If possible, could you please update the progress @sid? Thanks.

3 Likes