Adding LBC (LYBR app) token

Is it possible to shield my LBCs? How can I add them?

4 Likes

As I see, it has own blockhain which Incognito does not support yet. Please see my unofficial list to check the supported coins/tokens out.

3 Likes

If you know anyone from the LBC team, we could contact them and make things work.

1 Like

Well, they have a Telegram group. It would be great if you contact them :smiley:

3 Likes

I just joined Lbry! I agree, this would be a great crypto to add to Incognito. I’m really new on Lbry, but maybe I can see if I can get a hold of someone there.

1 Like

Okay, I was able to get a hold of some contact info through Twitter! I have a couple of email addresses of devs at Lbry to start the conversation! @Jamie

3 Likes

Hey there @SynthiaNominae . Let me ask you a few questions regarding this.

-Is there a STRONG need for private transactions withing the LRBY community?
-Would alot of users take their wallet to incognito or simply use it as a “mixer”?
-Would there be ways to get more devs from LRBY to build on incognito?

It is important to note that creating bridges does take up ALOT of dev resource that could be put towards tackling core development.

That being said, if there is a strong need for privacy and users would most likely move to incognito wallet than this can be very benefitial :slight_smile:

Lets tackle a few of these concerns before reaching out, sound fair?

1 Like

Like I said, I just joined up with them, so I’m still learning about the “culture” there. However, A LOT of the users are very freedom-oriented, and at least one popular channel is living fiat-free, as well as trying to be as KYC-free as possible! I believe this platform is doing everything they can to preserve our right to free speech, and that feels very much in line with the values of Incognito!

3 Likes

It might be best if @andrey could have a look at it.

1 Like

yep, that sounds interesting, they are freedom oriented guys also. We definitely should collaborate some how. Do you have links on the groups you hang out there ?

Even better! I have emails for a couple of the devs! Here’s the exact Twitter reply I got when I reached out to them about talking to you guys!
Awesome, thanks for checking it out! You can send an email to [email protected] / [email protected] with details. Thank you!

3 Likes