Please add the node status information back into the individual node overview.
- Use a colored indicator to identify each status. Color can also be used with a smaller card view for operators with more than one node or other future node views.
- Add a clickable Information icon to produce a dismissable dialog with a basic description and a link to a Discourse post, whitepaper page, etc with in-depth, technical explanation of each status in the lifecycle.
STATUS INDICATORS in Card View
STATUS INDICATORS in possible Smaller/Collapsed View
MORE INFO dialog
- OFFLINE (gray)
- ONLINE (blue)
- PENDING (purple | pink | magenta)
- EARNING (green)
Suggested brief text explainers in popup dialog:
Node is not connected to the Incognito network. More information.
Node is connected to the Incognito network. More information.
Node is in preparation phase, syncing block data ahead of next committee substitutions. More information.
Node is substituted into an assigned shard committee and is producing blocks for the Incognito network. More information.
** “More information” above should lead to a Discourse article specific to each status, or the relevant section of the whitepaper, or another deep technical explanation of the relevant validator lifecycle.
- Change PENDING to SYNCING or PREPARATION
- Change EARNING to PRODUCING or COMMITTEE
- Sync status color scheme above with RGB LED emitter of upcoming Node Tree. Node owners can know the status of each node without even opening the app!