[Rollbacked] Accidentally update Incognito app.

Hi Incognito app users,

An official rollback version (4.9.0) is published on the app store, please go to the app store and install the version to get your Incognito app back to work.

Thanks for your patience.

6 Likes

Hey @duc. It says the sheet file is read-only. I’ll DM you my email address.

just updated the permission, can you try again, we will get your app back to work asap.

Would appreciate an update regarding when the backend will be ready so this App can be used. I can live without an App for a couple of days if that’s all.

3 Likes

I had to uninstall the update this day, it doesn’t work at all. I’ll wait for the official update, hope it’s ready in the next 3 weeks.

So I have to wait for you to see my iCloud and accept my invitation. It’s likely that dozens of people will have this issue I should have the code available immediately. What a joke

1 Like

I’m getting all my stuff off here after this debacle, I can’t do this

1 Like

I also made my iCloud when I was 10 so I’m gonna be getting any kind of email any other way I can receive this code. Fucking ridiculous

I am not able to edit the sheet or put in my email. Does it have to be an iCloud email or can I use my Gmail? I see some Gmail emails on the sheet. I’m totally stuck I don’t know what to do

Absolute joke

Please refrain from spam posting and also posting pointless posts. Issues happen. We are working hard to rectify them. Posting over and over again is not helping the situation.

We understand this is inconvenient to end users and we are looking into why Apple released this update without our approval.

3 Likes

Hello @Joshua_Scelsi,

I sent you a PM to get your email from you.

Hey @Jared,

I’ve seen Preview images of the new app in Appstore. They are (will be) obsolete. I think they should be updated to reflect UI changes. FYI

1 Like

Would devs post or pm a redeem code. Entering iCloud email in a public google sheet is hardly private.

2 Likes

Hi, @duc, @jared, sent my iCloud email to you via DM, I don’t feel comfortable sending my data on a public spreadsheet.

Hello @mayaxrot,

Please send your email to myself or to @Support and we will get this taken care of.

@AlexPC,

I understand. I will forwarded it to the appropriate dev.

My app updated automatically but after searching through the app I can see my node and my provide account still has its funds in tact. Everything seems to be ok. Can I leave this alone or should I still try to roll back the app?

Hello @Merge_2113,

If you see your balance and do not plan on moving funds out of the Incognito network you are fine for now. You can also click on settings and see if your app is on the new or old version. The version number is at the bottom of the screen.