abduraman - IncogWhaleBot - A Whale Alert Bot for Incognito Ecosystem

:mega: v1.0.6 released :whale:

Changes:

• Link preview has been disabled for all Telegram channels.

Hey @inccry, I cannot do this for Twitter channel since your site uses these meta tags:

<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary"><meta name="twitter:title" content="Incscan"><meta property="twitter:description" content="Incognito Network Explorer"><meta name="twitter:site" content="@incscanio"><meta property="twitter:image" content="https://incognito-discourse.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/2X/1/16830e33c222a25bc2c2cf55f88a505e5b3e0d30.jpeg">

Although Twitterā€™s own app has a feature to remove the preview, Twitter API does not provide any feature to do that as Telegram API does. I tried some workarounds but they didnā€™t work. Will search/think passively :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Abduraman the changes are awesome and will make the app more user friendly in my opinionā€¦thank you for the fixes and updates to itā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

whalebot
Seems like something is off with the validator count after unstaking.

1 Like

:mega: :warning:

Unexpected Service Outage for Telegram Bots

I'm on it. When fixed, I will announce here.
2 Likes

:mega: :+1:

Telegram Bots Fully Functional

It seems that the service outage has been fixed although I didnā€™t modify the code. It may be related to Telegram service. Iā€™ve added more debugging code.

2 Likes

:mega: v1.0.7 released :whale:

Changes:

For the feature matrix, please see the first post.

3 Likes

:warning: There is a problem with sending messages at Telegram side since yesterday. Iā€™m on it. :warning:

2 Likes

:mega: :mega: :mega: Problem fixed. There was a problem with Telegram API. Now, the bots work well.

2 Likes

:warning: There is a problem about Websocket interface of the fullnode. Probably, not specific to my fullnode. So the bots do not work. Please see also here. :warning:

2 Likes

Hey @abduramanā€¦ thank you for the heads upā€¦hope it gets correctedā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

:mega: :mega: :mega: Problem fixed.

3 Likes

:mega: v1.0.8 released :whale:

Changes:

• Cashtags have replaced coin/token hashtags.
  • Link to the block explorer was wrong. Fixed.
3 Likes

Alright @abduraman!!!..thank you for update and releaseā€¦ :+1: :100: :sunglasses:

1 Like