A poll for PRV / BEP2 (Binance Chain) BUSD pair in pDEX

Here are some discussions:

Because of the congestion on Ethereum network, the transfer fees insanely increase. There is a partial solution if you want to transfer a stablecoin (USDT, USDC, BUSD, DAI, PAX etc., each of them is always around 1$) in a cheaper way: Using BEP2 BUSD. Binance USD has two tokens, one in Ethereum network and the other one in Binance Chain. If you shield/unshield (after 1-2 weeks later) BUSD in Ethereum network, you will have to pay at least 10-15$. Otherwise, you will pay around 0.01$. Here is the poll:

• I’m not allowed to use BEP2 BUSD in my country.
  • I’m allowed to use BEP2 BUSD but I will not provide any liquidity via Provide feature in the app.
  • I’m allowed to use BEP2 BUSD and I can provide some liquidity via Provide feature in the app.

0 voters

3 Likes

Excellent idea! Many coins can be sent over binance chain but I’m not sure how it works or if it would be compatible with Incognito. Somehow some exchanges have made the BEP2 and ERC20 interoperable.

2 Likes

As of now, Incognito may support USDT for Binance Chain in Provide feature. @andrey

https://www.binance.com/en/support/articles/daca7c991d5f4c45a4d1083f70912515

The withdrawal fee for Binance Chain (BEP2) USDT is 0.025 USDT while it is 4 USDT for ERC-20 USDT. Their ratios are 1:1. Binance handles the swap internally.