[Solved] -6005 error

@tien, yes I also see that message. See here for screenshot: Screenshot_20201227-082619~2

Thank you! Your problem will be resolved soon. I will let you know when we have an update to fix it.

5 Likes

@tien, thanks for looking into resolving this! Fortunately for me it’s only a small amount of PRV that are locked up due to the issue, so not a highly critical issue for me. So for me personally it can wait, I can’t speak to whether there are others that have hit this issue that affects them more critically, but wanted to pass this along to you should there be other more pressing uses of your time.

3 Likes

Please keep me updated as well. Anxiously awaiting a fix for this.

1 Like

Any update on this? Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

How much interest do we earn on funds that are locked up with this bug :wink: At least mine is in PRV so with the recent increase in price it is in my favor :joy:

You can reimport your account to fix the issue. The issue will be fixed on this thursday.

3 Likes

I just reimported my account to a different phone. I then tried to send to an outside wallet and got the same exact error. Your post claims this would have fixed the issue. After buying, selling, and trading over 4000 PRV in the past couple months I am somewhat familiar with the app. Did you mean to say I can “try” to import my account but it still won’t be fixed until Thursday? @Ducky @Peter

To confirm your comment @tien about a reimport fixing the issue, I decided it would be more useful to see if this would resolve my issue, rather than waiting for the fix at the end of the week and confirming that it would fix. I did the following and it resolved my issue! Thanks!

FYI this is on an Android 10 device running the latest update of the 3.10 app from the Android store.

Steps to resolve:

1. Back up keys
  2. Force stop app, clear cache, clear storage
  3. Open app, allow it to install latest updates
  4. Reimport keys
  5. Transfer the locked funds, no more -6005 error!

@dpglobal, if this is different than what you did maybe give it a try? Its sounds like you are more experienced with Incognito than I am, so you have probably done the above. Hopefully you are able to get this resolved soon!

2 Likes

Did you get (WEB_JS_ERROR(-5)) error?

I’m sorry to inform you that the fix for this issue will be delayed to next Tuesday.

2 Likes

Hello, any update on this fix? It started happening randomly and now I can’t make any trades on pDex or even moves from one incognito account to another.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting weeks for an update. I wish you well my friend :rofl:

Update: I was able to import my private key on another device, transfer funds to a second incognito account, go back to my main device, move funds from the second account to the pDex, trade some PRV for another coin, and then transfer the coin to the first incognito account. After that I was able to make multiple trades on the pDex, so it seems it’s been unstuck for now.

4 Likes

I’m sorry for the delay. The fix will be released on this Friday.

4 Likes

This issue will be fixed and release with the full disk issue on next Thursday.

3 Likes

I had this error but I could fix it by saving my private key and reinstalling the app.

I hope it doesn’t come back :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Hi there, glad to join the community! Unfortunately my first post is going to confirm this bug/error…
I tried to unshield some BTC but was unsuccessful (Expired - Timed out). Now I cannot submit a new send/unshield request, nor provide liquidity for any token: “-6005 error message”.
UTXOs have been consolidated and I reinstalled Incognito App + imported my Master Key but it did not fix it. Still stucked…
Is the next App release on its way?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @tmlc Welcome to incognito!!

There will be a hotfix shortly to solve this issue. apologies for any inconvenience this may bring.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update! Hopefully the hotfix will be shipped very soon as Trade transactions are blocked as well because of this error and the market is moving fast… Any ETA please?

2 Likes