[Solved] -6005 error

Have been having the error code -6005 for the past week plus. In talks with @Peter about it. Deleted my keys twice, reinstalled the app, no luck. I can’t trade or use the provide function. I don’t see any pending trades anywhere. Anyone had this issue and found a resolution?

Thanks.

4 Likes

i had a similar issue… i ignored it… couldnt trade for like 2 weeks… then all of a sudden it said WALLET UPDATED or something and theni could trade again.
although my wallets are a mess and its suggested that i delete then reinstall with private keys but i refuse… one only has so much sanity in the day

4 Likes

Hey @JFinky2, the error 6005 could be understood as the utxo issue. Please consolidate your utxo and you will be able to initiate your transactions.

This’s the instruction about How to consolidate UTXOs :blush:

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten the utxo issue yet either. I checked each account too (pdex/withdraw/stake)

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I just made a wrong shot :see_no_evil:
I’m transferring your question to our devs, they will help look into it ASAP.

3 Likes

Hi @JFinky2.

Please give me more information so I can find the root cause of your issue then resolving it.

1. How much did you try to provide/trade?
  2. Have you imported your keychain on other devices?
  3. Do you have any pending transaction?

Thanks.

2 Likes

@tien it started with tx id 26046 when I backed out of the app in the middle of a transaction. I haven’t tried my keys on another device, and as far as I know I have no pending transactions. A handful of unsuccessful transactions just to see if I can trade or use provide.

1 Like

Which type of the transaction? Is it provide transaction or send transaction? Is transaction success?

1 Like

It was a trade from PRV to BTC and it was an unsuccessful trade.

1 Like

Thank you! I will let you know when I have an solution for your issue

1 Like

Thanks for looking into it.

1 Like

Please send me screenshot of PRV’s histories of the account you used to trade unsuccessful.

1 Like

I mean this screen. Do you see any pending transaction here?

1 Like

Oh sorry. I don’t have any pending that I see across the accounts I go between.

2 Likes

Please reload the history screen in the PRV’s history screen in Assets. After that, try trading some coin or providing then let me know the result. Thanks.

Things are working. Can trade and use provide again. Thanks for the help

2 Likes

I am getting the same error as here. But unfortunately it does not resolve the same as described above. Here’s what I have done so far:

1. Confirmed that there are no pending transactions/trades
  2. I have not imported my keychain on other devices
  3. I can successfully trade on the keychain without issues
  4. I don’t have any UTXOs that can be combined as described above
  5. Reload the history screen in the PRV’s history screen in Assets

After all of the above, I cannot transfer out of the keychain with the issue. When I make the transfer I get the 6005 error. Let me know if you need any more information to troubleshoot this issue!

Some more info on the above issue. I can transfer in and out until I get down to a certain balance of PRV, then I get the 6005 error. Let me know what info you need to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks!

1 Like

Did you see some error like WEB_JS_ERROR(-5)?