$50 disappeared

Yeah I just sent like $50 out to a btc address confirmed it was right and nothing is showing on the other end. [6] pending. And on the other address it doesn’t even need confirmations yet it’s not showing

1 Like

Can an admin help

1 Like

So $50 is just gone and the rest of my money is at risk because I can’t send normal btc anywhere? Normal address confirmed it was the exact one. Nothing

1 Like

BTC can take a long time to process in the normal world. There is a bit more involved when unsheilding.

How long have you been waiting

2 Likes

Well the address has a time limit. Yikes. Hopefully everything works out but now I know it takes time. Hopefully less than 70 minutes from now

1 Like

You should not send BTC directly out of unsheilding to a time dependent address.
When BTC gets backed up then it can take hours to finish.
You should contact the receiver and let them know.

2 Likes

Yeah I realize this now. Stupid mistake. Thanks hopefully it works. How many confirmations does it need

2 Likes

I don’t remember exactly but I believe it was over 15.

That’s to just be seen. Then it’s over 20 for being complete

3 Likes

Thanks @fitz_fiat for helping to clarify.
@peacharita How is your transaction so far? If it is still stuck at pending [6] or failed, we need the withdrawal ID/ any screenshots that you have to assist.
PS: Posting a thread in this section for these cases would receive timely support.

2 Likes